MY NEW FAVORITE BLOG SITE . . .

 I .... found a site called "Museworthy" (lots of fun with a TON of outsources).  She had a link to Blood and Pudding, which has totally blown me away with its creativity, expressive style and total eccentricity.  She has taken something that most of use would never think of to begin with and even if we did, we'd probably look like idiots for trying half of the things posted in this blog!  Also has great pictures and sites.  Artsy, little bit Gothic - old school - weird in a unique "I am the shit," kind of way, not the cheesy I-want-to-be-a-badass-and-prove-something-to-me-parents, like oftentimes today.  I learned of this community (I just found out about them, but evidently they've been around for a long, long time) called "Suicide Girls."  Her blog is like that with pin-up undertones.  
Some sites that I have found and would recommend for the eclectic/art . . . (some social leftism would be best).

http://rascunoarte.blogspot.com                                     ~
Dee.

Comments

Popular Posts