It was either break down within myself and document it with photographs in order to keep my hands and body moving, or hurt something or someone, or end up in a public place, and likely be committed.  I chose the former.
-death valley, AZ Feb. 3 or 4 in 2010. I was found by a soul-killer.  This is what they do.


psychosis is bad no matter where you are, but perhaps having a breakdown in a desert with no suggestion of human life within a 100 mile radius is the most dignified place to have one (this wasn't the spot - note the little house/trailer in the background).

Layers are infinite and the beauty is unquenchable.

Just drive, shut up, and let me take the fucking pictures.

Driving Big Sur, I left my heart behind.  It was purely accidental, but I should have known this would happen.


See?? there it is. mummified.
If I believed in a God, I would assume that God was smiling down on this place in this moment.  But, I don't, so let's just say it's very pretty.

Comments

Popular Posts