an arrhythmia in my mind...

I  pack my trunk, 
     embrace my friends . . .
         Embark on the  s e a . . . And at last wake up in Naples         . . . t.h.e.r.e. beside me

is the.stern.fact.:

 The. Sad. Self. 

itcriesforyou
           Unrelenting.
                I=dentical.

 That I fled from...
            ~ R.W. Emerson




*universethrownoutoforder*
I think I missed the exit.










 




              ONE may discover a new side 
to his most intimate friend        
when for the first time he hears him
                         speak in public.
                                 He will be stranger to him 
                                       as he is more familiar 
                                          to the audience.
           The longest intimacy 
              could not foretell 
                how he would 
                  behave then.
                                                                                  
                                        ~ Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)      

Comments

Popular Posts