Love is Only a Stalemate and We are all Fighting our Own World Wars


My war has been lost.
You were the evil that tore through my land. Leaving nothing behind but your garbage. You didn’t just betray me or use me, that would have been preferable. You devastated my world, you raped my soul, and you used me as your receptacle - your means of disposing your deepest fears, your anger, your shame (and your shame runs even deeper than the chasms that surround my sun). You pillaged my faith, you stole my ability to trust. You harvested my love and then used it to feed your locusts and rats, you brought nothing but pestilence and pain, you are a plague. You are a cancer. You do not deserve one morsel of peace. You are the only one breathing in and out of those wretched organs that oxygenate your tainted blood supply. My disgust for you is unreachable, unfathomable, unprecedented. I am repulsed by all of humanity and yet I yearn for a kind word or a gentle touch. Yet, just as suddenly as tears of loneliness begin to fall down my tired cheeks, a bitter scream escapes my throat -
I begin to choke on the vomit of you.



.symmetry.is.perfection.

Comments

Popular Posts