Never Trust the Ocean.


Never Trust the Ocean., originally uploaded by gogoloopie.

Via Flickr:
Sprinkled throughout my photostream is this little phrase, "never trust the ocean." I started using it because of the incredibly hazardous rip tides and currents that run along the pacific coast. Without fail, I would hear or read of at least one person, usually more, succumbing to the unfortunate fate of being carried out to sea and the bodies are never recovered. People - usually tourists - oftentimes do not respect the power and the surprising force that the ocean has within her.

••• طط باس باس باباس ьчЖьчЖьчЖ لنمو ضق جنديان •••

Never•••Trust•••the•••Ocean

I can hear those bitter screams escaping my throat in perfect harmony with my lonely ghost.


..i.am.my.own.terrorist..

Comments

Popular Posts